truSculpt® iD is the PREMEIR technology in Body Sculpting
Feb 25, 2019
Dr. Pavi Kundhal
when deciding which non-surgical technology to help our patients with fat
reduction and achieving the body they desire. We based our evaluation on
clinical efficacy, patient safety and patient convenience.
- It is the ONLY technology that both reduces fat and TIGHTENS skin. This is important as if fat is only reduced but skin not tightened you may not achieve the aesthetic result desired
- truSculpt® iD is a skin surface applied device. There is no suctioning of tissue into a cup. Consequently, almost all areas of the body can be targeted. This will result in a smooth surface. With other technologies, if the fat cannot be suctioned into the device then fat reduction cannot occur. This is an important consideration when choosing between technologies.
- Multiple areas can be targeted in only 15 minutes!! This saves our patients time with minimal inconvenience to their busy schedules
- This is a non-surgical treatment with no needles or incisions
- truSculpt® iD can treat all areas of the body which include calves, arms, thighs, under the chin, abdomen, flank areas of the body)
Gastric Sleeve Frequently Asked Questions
Gastric Sleeve Frequently Asked QuestionsMar 20, 2022Dr. Pavi KundhalPlease find below answers to frequent questions patient’s have about the Gastric Sleeve Surgery.In order to qualify for the Gastric Sleeve your BMI must be a minimum of 30. During your consultation...
Gastric Sleeve: An Investment in Yourself
Gastric Sleeve: An Investment in YourselfMar 6, 2022Dr. Pavi KundhalInitially, when patients inquire about the Gastric Sleeve surgery they often have sticker shock as it is a large upfront cost to take control of their health. Patients are often not aware of the...
Ghrelin and the Gastric Sleeve
Ghrelin and the Gastric SleeveSep 17, 2021Dr. Pavi KundhalThe gastric sleeve causes you to lose weight in two ways: It decreases the capacity of the stomach and as a result you become full faster The top portion of the stomach called the fundus is removed. This is the...